Thursday, April 23, 2009

Good news!

We had a doctor's appointment last night and because I'm at 34 weeks, the doctor has given me the okay to get up and move around, regardless of contractions!  YAY!  Of course, my wish is for her to make it to at least 38 weeks (or preferably past Keith's birthday).  She'll come when she comes, right?  

And at least I know she's healthy!  This little cheeky monkey has been so active during the last few days. My abdomen has been a flutter of activity, from rolling, to hiccups, to what feels inexplicably like the macarena... Dr. Henderson was outright giggling as he tried to find her heartbeat, only to be met with the swooshing sounds of her water-baby antics. When he did discover it, he noted that it was fast because she has been so active. Love that baby girl! The Princess sure keeps us entertained.