Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tantrums, tantrums EVERYWHERE

The day started off so nice: We played all morning; went to the park and ate a picnic lunch; came home a little late (due to all those trips down the slide) to take naps. Then it all unraveled. Natalie threw a massive fit. Would not put on her Pull-up. After warning her that we'd have no story if she kicked me again, she kicked me repeatedly. I had to stick to my word, but boy did that piss her off. I hadn't put Z down yet, so he was crawling around and I was having to run interference with both while she tore around the house slamming doors and screaming. I still haven't eaten lunch, but both kids are down for naps. Finally.

And I'm so proud of myself because I held it together BIG TIME. Like, I wish I had a film crew with me, as I was so zen and calm and SuperNanny-rific.