Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ta-Dah!!! The Big Reveal!

Yesterday, Keith worked a full day and then did a whirlwind six-hour round-trip to San Diego for a college basketball draft he does with my dad.  When he returned, he couldn't help NOT putting things away in our new closets.  I did my best to help put my things in drawers while he fetched them from the other room, but after the second contraction (yes, you heard me--yikes!), I threw in the towel.  There are still some odds and ends that need to be done, but we couldn't be more pleased!

Here is the final product:

Work in Progress

The AFTER shots

My new closet (formerly, Keith's ridiculous closet):


Keith's new closet (formerly my less ridiculous closet):


My new wardrobes (Keith, the wonderful one, allowed me to have more hanging space here in these new and pimptastic wardrobes that take the place of our mismatched dressers. I'd say it's a major improvement!):

I promise to take more pics once all of our clothes have a space.  I'm amazed that my clothes (I'm guilty of having WAY more than one girl should) are actually fitting in this new closet arrangement!  Wow.  Who knew?  Of course, I think it's high-time to do some more pruning and weeding for Goodwill...